Creating a space for you to explore how to live your most fulfilling and abundant life.
- I am passionate about helping my clients reduce the effects of stress, shame, and self-loathing on their lives and accompanying them on their journey toward healing, compassion, and confidence. It is the greatest privilege to be a part of the healing voyage and get to bear witness to their progress and success.
My therapeutic style is to combine working with the emotional process and practical techniques and tools to help you with your therapeutic goals. Together we will explore how self-compassion and mindfulness can help heal past emotional wounds and relieve stress in the present moment. I’ll also provide you with practical coping skills to use at home and at work throughout your busy week.
Together we will work toward managing some of life’s most challenging obstacles:
- Stress and anxiety
- Self-worth, self-esteem, self-care
- Sexual concerns (CLICK HERE for more information)
- Romantic relationship issues
- Family and friend relationship issues
- Setting and maintaining boundaries
- Difficult life transitions (moving, having a baby, getting married, break-ups, etc.)
- Loss (of a loved one, job, relationship, etc.)
- Trauma (previous or current)
If you would like help learning how to cope with any of these issues and live your most abundant life, I look forward to working with you whenever you are ready.
I received both my Master’s of Education degree in Professional Counseling and my Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from the University of Georgia. Personally, I am married for ten years and have two amazing dogs, Sulley and Tahoe. If we get the opportunity to meet, you will quickly learn how much joy they bring to my life.